RE: POST after the first POST returned 303

From: Andrei Cipu <acipu_at_ixiacom.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:25:47 +0000

> 1 - please also update the documentation (see docs/libcurl/symbols-in-
> versions
> too)
>
> 2 - I think we can switch to using a bitmask internally now since having three
> different booleans for this turns inconvenient I think.

I attached v2.

> 3 - Not strictly required, but please consider adding a test case that
> verifies this new bit. There should be existing 301/302 test cases to
> get inspiration from.

I'm still digging through libcurl's testing framework, I find it very convoluted compared with the rest of the code. Could you please give some more precise indications on where to look? A search for "302" and "post302" hasn't found anything useful.

If I finally make it, I will provide a separate patch for that.

Andrei.