Re: Problem with SFTP

From: Dmitry <russiankickingbear_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:49:29 +0400

Hi, Steve!
Thank you very much for the prompt and invaluable help!
But just an hour ago was able to collect all the libraries and access to
ftp serevere using SSH
I do not think I can be useful only "correct" visual studio project, it
might be worth to put on file sharing?
And my e-mail address: RussianKickingBear_at_gmail.com
Once again, thanks for the help :)