RE: Problem with SFTP

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:28:52 +0100

Hi Dmitry,

> I downloaded archive libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc.zip and try
> to compile my code in VS 2010.
> Have a lot of linker's error's like this:

I don't use the pre-build stuff myself so someone may know more than me but
here is my two pennies worth...

The OpenSSL libraries are linked to dynamically and those DLLS were compiled
with Visual Studio 2008 (v9.0.21022.8) looking at the embedded manifest
file. As such I would expect problems from VC10 and would recommendation
you:

* Compile OpenSSL yourself (in static library mode)
* Compile Libcurl yourself (in static library mode)
* Linked your application to both as static libraries

I have curl and libcurl project files for VC10 that will allow you to do
that - which I can email to you if you would like?

Kind regards

Steve