RE: POST after the first POST returned 303

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 23:40:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> ... but as you will see, the only tests we have for these features are using
> the command line tool curl so for you to easily duplicate and slightly
> modify for example test1076 you need to make this a command line option
> first! =)

Thanks Andrei, I've merged and pushed your patch.

As a bonus, I first added the --post303 command line option:

   https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/29e68b200c

and then I showed how easy it is to add a new test for something like this
with the new test case 1332:

   https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/1dd69921d

Enjoy!