Our GnuTLS support needs polish

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 00:15:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

Here's two or three things we should fix in our GnuTLS support. Feel free to
step forward and help out!

* Stop assuming gcrypt needs to be present (in configure) and that it is
   present just because GnuTLS is used (in C sources).

   GnuTLS 3.0.0 has switched and is now using nettle instead.

* We're using two deprecated functions that have been made deprecated already
   before 3.0.0:

gtls.c: In function 'gtls_connect_step1':
gtls.c:433:5: warning: 'gnutls_protocol_set_priority' is deprecated (declared
at gnutls3.0.0/include/gnutls/compat.h:277)
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtls.c:441:3: warning: 'gnutls_certificate_type_set_priority' is deprecated
(declared at gnutls3.0.0/include/gnutls/compat.h:280)
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]

* A third bug that seems to be unrelated to GnuTLS is that we don't properly
   replace -I with -isystem when we use --enable-debug or -enable-werror so we
   get warnings on the GnuTLS 3.0.0 headers because they use trailing commas
   in enums and gcc warns about that with pedantic warning options.