Re: contributing to curl

From: Amr Shahin <amrnablus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:49:49 +0200

well well, that's a bit of a hard decision.
I'd say that whether to use the current code really depends on how far we
will go with the unit testing.
the current testing code has a single function called test( char *url ).

in theory, we can add functions that will add as many test cases as needed,
but then again we will need to add test suits, logging, memory debugging,
etc ...
This sounds pretty much like writing a new unit testing framework,
personally i think that using check sounds more wise. What do you guys think
?

Amr