Re: Fwd: Re: [MVS-OE] help on curl EBCDIC support compilation

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:44:02 -0700

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 09:10:35AM +0200, Poirier Xavier wrote:
> Here is a thread coming from an "IBM Mailing List" for understanding my
> problem,
>
> is there someone here that can help me finding a solution ?

curl already has support for EBCDIC machines; witness the TPF and
OS/400 ports. If z/os provides a half-way decent POSIX support
library, you should find it straightforward to get it going there.
Reasonable patches to add z/os support are welcome to be posted here
for consideration for inclusion into the main source tree.

>>> Dan