Re: new project file and README for Visual Studio 2005

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:15:14 +0100

hi

I always wonder what is so hard to use the makefile? I'm not saying
that sln are not useful, but in the case of this library, the makefile
works pretty well and relatively up to date. That being said, I still
have to provide the patch to add support for SSH :) (src available
here: http://pecl2.php.net/downloads/php-windows-builds/source/curl-7.19.6-source.zip).

The good think with makefile is that they can work with all VC
versions ( I use them for VC6/9/10, x86 and x64).

Would it not simpler to use only them and provide sample SLN for curl
applications instead?

Cheers,

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Klaus Darilion
<klaus.mailinglists_at_pernau.at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Attached is an extended version of the Visual Studio 2005 project file
> (lib/libcurl.vcproj).

Cheers,

--
Pierre