Re: libcurl tftp

From: <koettermarkus_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:56:09 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I only gave the pach a quick glance so far, and I may not dig into it
> properly until after 7.19.6, but I noticed two things:

No problem for me.

> - PROT_TFTP /* protocol */
> + PROT_FTP /* protocol */
>
> Surely the protocol is still TFTP ?

Sorry, I guess I messed this up when adjusting the Curl_handler, but all
tftp tests worked fine.

> - conn->bits.close = TRUE; /* we don't keep TFTP connections up bascially
> - because there's none or very little gain
> for UDP
> - */
> + conn->bits.close = TRUE; /* always close */
>
> This seems a bit of a waste since you only remove the little explanation
> I had added there...

The patched 7.19.2 version had conn->bits.close = FALSE, as it failed
for me when downloading multiple files where the first file is does not
exist (test 1099), I set it to TRUE and wrote my own comment, obviously
not a real improvement here.

Markus