Re: libcurl tftp

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:25:29 +0200

Hi Markus,
although I did only take a quick look at the patch, I wonder that you
change many types back to int - I did recently change these to avoid
compiler warnings on 64bit systems. So I strongly recommend to stay with
the types like size_t, ssize_t, curl_socklen_t and time_t as these are
the types which are passed-in / returned from the C functions, and I
assume (not tested your patch though) that changing back these types
will again introduce the old + more new warnings.

greetz, Gün.