Re: fd_set for Win compile using Mingw32

From: jvp <jvp_at_compu-weigh.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:24:29 +1000

Hi all

>> However when compiling for Windows with Mingw32 I get an error which
>> basically sounds like fd_set hasnt been declared prior to declaring this
>> line. I have searched through all the .h files and cant recognise a define
>> anywhere.
>>

> fd_set is supposedly a typedef. And it is weird that others can build curl and
> libcurl fine with mingw without getting this problem.

Please note that this error is either caused by the translation of .h
to .bi or by the FreeBasic compiler.
So, that others can compile (with other languages) doesnt surprise me.
However can you tell me what the definition is, and where it is defined
so I can manually edit my .bi file.

Regards
Jan van de Poll