fd_set for Win compile using Mingw32

From: jvp <jvp_at_compu-weigh.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:12:45 +1000

Hi all

Using Mingw32 with FreeBasic.
The djgpp compile doesnt get concerned about this line.
declare function curl_multi_fdset cdecl alias "curl_multi_fdset" (byval
multi_handle as CURLM ptr, byval read_fd_set as fd_set ptr, byval
write_fd_set as fd_set ptr, byval exc_fd_set as fd_set ptr, byval max_fd
as integer ptr) as CURLMcode

However when compiling for Windows with Mingw32 I get an error which
basically sounds like fd_set hasnt been declared prior to declaring this
line. I have searched through all the .h files and cant recognise a
define anywhere.Remming this line out will compile correctly and create
the libraries that work. However I need to resolve what it is, and where
it is defined, so I can manually edit my include file to correct the
problem. Can sks enlighten me please.
Regards
Jan van de Poll