RE: Help on usinig Curl on vxwrks

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:10:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Igor Novoseltsev wrote:

> I thought the formal patch should include makefile-s for the curl
> application and the test suite, running at least some tests, etc.

I would assume that you need some kind of makefile to build, sure. Like I said
before: the win32 port is probably a good template for a non-configure way of
building libcurl.

Since you're building libcurl cross-compiled I don't see how it can run any
tests in the build environment in any easy fashion. Even though of course I
would love to see that happen...

> Supposing I prepare makefile with hardcoded tool chain configuration,
> put it into the 'lib' folder and beautify source modifications, will it
> be enough to commit the patch?

I think so, yes.