Re: Help on usinig Curl on vxwrks

From: Amit Misra <amit.m712_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 01:41:55 -0400

Thanks for your responses.
I could get the full version and the compilation is more or less successful.
I think I am getting some issues in the the compilation because I don't have
open SSL.
Is there a way to exclude open SSL related compilation as at this stage of
the devevlopment I do not need SSL?
I would need it later though.

Thanks
Amit