RE: Help on usinig Curl on vxwrks

From: Igor Novoseltsev <IgorN_at_radvision.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 07:46:30 +0300

> > I afraid of even looking into the Configure script, not talking
about
> > modifying it.
>
> Then I think you should re-read what I have written in this topic.
Nowhere
> did
> I mention you would touch configure or even use it. (And technically
you
> modify configure.ac if you'd change anything there but I didn't mean
you
> should do that either.)

I thought the formal patch should include makefile-s for the curl
application and the test suite, running at least some tests, etc.
Supposing I prepare makefile with hardcoded tool chain configuration,
put it into the 'lib' folder and beautify source modifications, will it
be enough to commit the patch?