Re: Build using CMake

From: Piotr Dobrogost <pd_at_curlpp.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:06:59 +0100

suky0001_at_free.fr wrote:

> So well, I haven't got much time, but I think that I'll go for writing a first try. But don't expect a fixed deadline from me... If someone is interested in helping me, then I'll probably ask for a CVS write-access so that we could share our work.

I'll try to be helpful but I don't know CMake yet :)
Being disappointed with the current makefile for VC I wrote recently a
new makefile for libcurl which I posted to this list. You can see it here
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.curl.library/22494
(Reading the whole thread started by this post should give you some clue
as to what users think about this subject)
After this Yang Tse started writing new makefile which is available here
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl-www/scratch/Makefile.msvc.head
There was some discussion about one particular feature of this new
makefile here
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.curl.library/22724

Piotr Dobrogost