Re: Build using CMake

From: <suky0001_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:25:00 +0100 (CET)

Ironic, yes...
So well, I haven't got much time, but I think that I'll go for writing a first try. But don't expect a fixed deadline from me... If someone is interested in helping me, then I'll probably ask for a CVS write-access so that we could share our work.

BTW, (and sorry if the question has been asked before) why doesn't the repository moved to a SVN/GIT one? I've been working under CVS before SVN, but I never came back! ;)

Sukender