Re: trouble with libcurl on Windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:12:40 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Andrei Jakab wrote:

> I'll create a solution file containing two projects, one for compiling a
> .dll with its associated import library and one for compiling a static lib.
> My only question is how can I submit my patch once it's ready?

It depends entirely on what kind of output you're getting from that work, or
perhaps what files we need to ship to make it work.

If I am to guess, I would expect that we need to do some magic in the
makefiles to generate whatever file you need since we've learned in the past
already that shipping a static project file of any sort gets outdated and
broken so incredibly fast if it can't even deal with our adding, deleting or
renaming source files.

We do the curllib.dsp and curllib.vcproj files like that already, and I'm
under the impression that works pretty good.