Re: Fw: Re: "SSL: couldn't create a context!"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:49:49 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Guenter Knauf wrote:

>> I can also offer hosting of the packages if you prefer to upload them to
>> the curl site (and its mirroring system).

> well, that depends how easy I can update the binaries then;

Cool!

We have a range of people already doing this, and we have an 100% automatic
system that allows you to upload "your" packages (with curl of course! ;-))
and they will appear on the download page and mirrors with no human
intervention just minutes after the upload.

> but for now just link to my site, that's ok - if my ISP starts crying then I
> come back to you...

Sure, I'll have no problems with that - I doubt the traffic will become any
problem. Just two things that struck me about your page
(http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/):

1 - the title says they are packages for NetWare and that is bound to cause
     confusion for windows people

2 - it's not 100% clear to me what the different packages are, and thus what
     specific win32 packages I can mention on the curl download page!?

We have an automatic scan-system that scans for updates/versions on
third-party sites (when they're not up-to-date already) so I want to have a
fairly "fixed" design to allow it to work as good as possible