Re: Fw: Re: "SSL: couldn't create a context!"

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:04:39 +0100

Hi,
> Nice work, Guenter. I was using one of those demo files that comes with
> the libcurl package from that site you mentioned (xblite) for testing. I
> made the change that you suggested, and it works! So it was:

> 3-a bug with the program I'm using to test the library

> afterall. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.
ok, then here the last outstanding things you initially asked for...
find attached the sample I've modified to use insecure mode.
Also the $$CURLOPT_MUTE is obsolete from what I see.

BTW. this code works now also for me with both http and https;
It seems curl-multi had some probs with my side (while curl commandline works fine) I tested with;
when I have some time again will see if I can track this issue down.

Guenter.