Re: Fw: Re: "SSL: couldn't create a context!"

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:11:46 +0100

Hi Daniel,
> Gunter, are you planning on keeping them up-to-date and on that web page?
yes, I did already with the last releases; though only mingw32 - msvc I didnt regulary...

> I can also offer hosting of the packages if you prefer to upload them to
> the curl site (and its mirroring system).
well, that depends how easy I can update the binaries then;
but for now just link to my site, that's ok - if my ISP starts crying then I come back to you...

> (and yeah, we better work out such details in private if so)
no prob; post me privately with details if you want me to upload binaries to a place on your host.

greets, Guen.