Re: [ANN] libproxy 0.2

From: Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:15:54 -0500

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> BTW, there aren't any docs for the libproxy API

This is an area we hope to improve on. In our defense:
  1. there are only three functions in the external API
  2. the header is well commented
  3. we have a HowTo section with code examples on the website

I'm happy to take any suggestions on how we can improve this.

> and its configure didn't
> finish okey on my box (and I found no docs describing prerequisites etc).

I just released 0.2.1 to fix a build issue, I hope it was yours.
Please provide me with details and I'll gladly fix whatever issues you
are having.

Nathaniel