Re: Using new Visual C++ 2008 and Windows SDK

From: Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_loskot.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:37:28 +0100

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday, I've been trying to build libcurl on Windows XP SP2
> but using new Visual C++ 2008 (9.0) and Windows SDK (formerly known as
> Platform SDK). Everything works well, but I found a few problems on my
> way toward success.
> [...]

Folks,

It seem there has started some dicussion after recent Daniel's patch to
config-win32.h file after my reports on the #curl channel.
Unfortunately, I've missed this thread(s) and accidentally cleaned from
my inbox.

Just to not to leave Yang Tse's post
(http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-12/0147.html)
without my response, I use cURL 7.17.1.