Re: Performing a GET request with body data

From: Michael Hecker <Hecker.Michael_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:54:45 +0100

Hello Scott,
what do you mean with "GET-Request that could have content with it".
Do you want to transfer data with a GET-Request like (GET
/index.html?variable=name) or do you only want to get the content of the
server response in order to parse it.

I think you want to realise the second thing.
You should check out "getinmemory.c" from the examples. There is all you
need.

Michael