Performing a GET request with body data

From: Scott Rallya <srallya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:40:58 -0500

  I'm currently using libcurl to replace an older method of handling HTTP
requests. One of the things I need to do is to perform a GET request that
could potentially have content with it. As it stands, the application seems
to hang whenever I make the call to curl_easy_perform which performs a GET
with content. Is it possible in CURL to perform such a request? I know this
is not conforming to the HTTP standards, but unfortunately its something I'd
idealistically be able to support. Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
            SR