Re: Performing a GET request with body data

From: Scott Rallya <srallya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:31:33 -0500

Essentially what I have to handle is someone performing a POST request but
using the GET method instead. That is, a GET request with body data after
the headers. The way I have it set up is to use the callbacks for reading
data from a client that's normally called with POST requests, and I need
those callbacks to be called if the are using GET instead of POSTs.