SFTP Question

From: Dan Ledford <dan.ledford_at_retalix.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:01:45 -0500

Hello all,

I am trying to use curllib (17.7.1) and libssh2 (0.17) for WIN32 SFTP transfers. I have already generated successful WIN32 FTPS transfers using these libs.

When I try an SFTP transfer, curllib aborts with error 79 (Error in SSH Layer).

I feel pretty sure that this issue is related to the curllib options that I am using (or not using) for the SFTP transfer. But, I cannot find an SFTP example in the curl web pages.

I see in previous emails to curl, that there is a regression test suite that is performed for each rendition of curllib and that this test suite includes SFTP transfers.

Question:
Can someone please publish one of the SFTP tests that are used in the regression tests?

Thanks in advance...

Dan Ledford
Retalix Dayton
Store Systems Development Analyst