RE: Bug in add_buffer_send while calling Curl_debug with requestheader data

From: Ates Goral <Ates.Goral_at_genesyslab.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:16:55 -0800

Hi Yang,

That footnote is something automatically added by the corporate mail
server; I didn't even know that it was being added... I appreciate your
valid copyright concern and apologize for not following the etiquette.
I'll definitely commit the changes to CVS once I find the time to
implement an actual fix (and test it).

Thanks,
Ates