Re: Bug in add_buffer_send while calling Curl_debug with request header data

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:56:57 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Ates Goral wrote:

> I suppose the fix would be something like (sorry, I don't have a patch at
> this time as I haven't tested this out):

No, that's not a good enough fix. I suggest something like the attached patch.
What do you think about it?

There's still a (rather obscure) bug in there though, but that's a lot harder
to fix:

If the initial add_buffer_send() doesn't send all the headers in the first
send, it will send them later but then it'll mark the request-headers as
request-body in the debug callback.