Re: SFTP - How to delete a file

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:46:33 -0700

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 05:18:23PM -0500, Mathew Simon wrote:
> Most open source developers are not paid. There is no point in taking
> your frustrations over money, on to me. If I had the financial

My frustrations weren't over money, but over my requests for information
repeatedly being ignored. Money would just make it easier to deal
with :^)

> resources, then I wouldn't have subjected myself to your insults and
> instead I would have bought libraries that would help my application. I

I'm sorry if you felt what I wrote was insulting--it was not meant to be.

> have a target deadline to meet, and there is no point in continuing this
> discussion/thread with you. Anyway, thanks for your help. A little less
> arrogance from your part would not hurt, and might make this world a
> better place to live for everyone.

I hope you get your code working. I promise not to respond to any more
messages in this thread in case you don't ;^)

>>> Dan