RE: SFTP - How to delete a file

From: Mathew Simon <msimon_at_simdol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:18:23 -0500

"I'm not getting paid for this--if it gets too frustrating (and this
long thread is trying it), I won't be motivated to try."

Most open source developers are not paid. There is no point in taking
your frustrations over money, on to me. If I had the financial
resources, then I wouldn't have subjected myself to your insults and
instead I would have bought libraries that would help my application. I
have a target deadline to meet, and there is no point in continuing this
discussion/thread with you. Anyway, thanks for your help. A little less
arrogance from your part would not hurt, and might make this world a
better place to live for everyone.

Thanks,
Mathew Simon