Re: LDAPS and configure

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:44:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> as I mentioned already I'm not that familar with configure, so I would need
> some help with this! here's my patch which basically works, but it doesnt
> properly display the LDAPS support at the end of the configure run:
> http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/ldaps/configure.ac.diff

It looks fine. The reason for the not-showing in the end is a mere typo in the
variable name on that line.

I think perhaps the script could output something clever if we try to build
--disable-ldap --enable-ldaps, since right now it just silently disables ldaps
even though configure first outputs:

    checking whether to support ldap... no
    checking whether to support ldaps... yes