Re: LDAPS and configure

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:00:28 +0200

Hi all,
now since ldaps seems to be working fully, the question is how to implement it from configure side;
since I fear of further problems on some platforms I've no access to I think its probably not a good idea to enable it by default; therefore I think for now we should do it with:
--enable-ldaps
and disable it by default.

as I mentioned already I'm not that familar with configure, so I would need some help with this!
here's my patch which basically works, but it doesnt properly display the LDAPS support at the end of the configure run:
http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/ldaps/configure.ac.diff

again any help greatly appreciated!

Guen.