RE: Why curleasy do nothing for SFTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:32:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Mathew Simon wrote:

> Thank you Guenter. I am able to SFTP files in my application using the
> LIBSSH2 CVS-20070410 version, and the libcurl 7.16.4.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help us a lot since libssh2 has undergone a huge
change since then, and so has libcurl (in the SSH-using code at least) both to
adapt to the libssh2 changes but also to be suitably non-blocking etc

So, while you can go that route as a work-around for your immediate problem,
we still need to debug and fix the current libcurl code that uses current
libssh2...