RE: Why curleasy do nothing for SFTP

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:13:21 +0200

Hi Mathew,
> The sshd server I am using to test with is Openssh 4.2, and it is on
> Linux (Fedora Core-4). I also tried to test my software against a major
> company's production sshd and my software fail in the same way as it
> fail with my test sshd sever. I do not know what kind of sshd server
> they use and it being their production server I don't want to do anymore
> testing with it until this problem get fixed against my sshd test server
> (Openssh 4.2).
since you build everthing now self - can you please try a transfer with curl.exe commandline?
This would should you if you missed something in your code perhaps (libcurl usage), or if there's something wrong in either libcurl or libssh2.
In the past I could successfully use sftp with MingW32 builds, but that was before 0.15 when I tested last...
will see if I find some minutes to do again a test with recent codebase....

Guenter.