Official web based forum?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:35:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

(cross-posted, but please refrain from replying to both lists)

I'd be interested in having an official web based forum for curl and libcurl
issues/discussions. Some people (weirdly enough) just don't like mailing
lists.

The problem for me is that I'm up to my ears in work and administrative tasks
in this project already so I really can't take it upon myself to setup such a
forum/site as well.

So, here's my public plea: is there any (lib)curl fan out there who thinks
this is something you can do for the project?