Re: Autobuild hung today

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:10:42 -0700

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 08:24:49PM +0200, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> I've just checked a bit with older snapshot builds which worked fine
> so far; then I did remove the old curl dir, and fetched a fresh copy from
> CVS, and seems this fixed it now (hopefully - too early to finally say).

Thanks to some help from Yang and the two Daniels, I think we have the
ssh infrastructure improved to a point where it's ready to run the
ssh tests. You'll have to rebuild libssh2 from the latest CVS on your
nightly build box first. Once you're ready (it's probably not a bad
idea to run through the tests a few times manually to be sure), we can
reenable the 600 series tests.

>>> Dan