Re: CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER and ca-bundle

From: Nilesh <nilesh_at_kenati.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:31:49 +0530

Thanks Yang for your response !

What I observed is 'openssl verify' was also giving error "subject
mistmatch" that indicates the certificate is wrong.

Also tried with curl command line option and it fails with same error.

I will correct the certificate and re-test.

BTW, any idea whether certficate MUST contain same CN in issuer and
subject. This is what I refer the 'openssl verify' error as.

--
Kenati Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Parthiv