Re: Autobuild hung today

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:56:59 +0200

Hi Dan,
> On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 08:24:49PM +0200, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Thanks to some help from Yang and the two Daniels, I think we have the
> ssh infrastructure improved to a point where it's ready to run the
> ssh tests. You'll have to rebuild libssh2 from the latest CVS on your
> nightly build box first. Once you're ready (it's probably not a bad
just done; I get though still a bunch of signed-unsigned mismatch warnings - do you see these too?
http://svwe10.itex.at/mirror/curl/autobuilds/libssh2-cvs-20070405-build-linux.txt

> idea to run through the tests a few times manually to be sure), we can
> reenable the 600 series tests.
if you tell me how to do that then I will try quickly....; but I've never did before, and no time at the moment to first read / check how this can be done...
otherwise go on and enable the tests!

thanks, Guen.