Re: IRIX 6.2 MIPS C 6.2 o32 - Daily builds

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 03:24:42 +0100

2007/2/15, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> Unfortunately I apparently had to remove some of the oldest logs at
> some stage, due to disk storage limitations on that old IRIX 6.2 machine.
> So I can only confirm that the warning was there as early as Dec 20 2005,
> but I don't seem to have logs before that anymore.

It is impressive more than one year worth of daily build logs, and the
warning there for that long. Thanks for looking it up, and for taking
AIX back into shape again.

Even at the risk of hijacking this thread ...

Does it make any difference if -G is used when compiling/linking AIX builds ?

--
-=[Yang]=-