Re: Building a Universal framework in OS X.

From: Matt Veenstra <matt_at_tribeworks.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:18:32 -0700

    Oscar,

I did update the Mac OS X Frameworks as a Universal Binary, but forgot to
send the makefile back to the list.

Your changes are basically the same as mine. I think I had to add a few
files to my build list to get everything to build the latest release I had
not updated them in quite some time.

Sorry to not have responded sooner, so we did not have to duplicate our
efforts.

Matt

--------- on 5/18/06 5:07 PM, Óscar Morales Vivó at oscarmv_at_aecsoftware.com