Re: Building a Universal framework in OS X.

From: AEC Software - Óscar Morales Vivó <oscarmv_at_aecsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:30:08 -0400

No problem. I got to learn some about makefiles so I don't consider
it lost time.

Check my makefile anyway. Other than adding the extra object files, I
also made sure the Framework was more fully built than the one you
had set (including the headers and a link to them in the framework's
root folder). I guess you'll probably be able to get something out of
both versions and end up with a better makefile altogether for
distribution.