Building a Universal framework in OS X.

From: Óscar Morales Vivó <oscarmv_at_aecsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:07:40 -0400

I'm trying to build the latest version of libcurl as a Universal
framework (Intel & PPC binaries living together in harmony and all
that) or failing that as a universal static library, but it doesn't
seem like the libcurl.framework.make file has been updated for that
nor the regular makefiles. In fact I haven't been able to make the
former work on my MacBook Pro.

Since I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the finer points of
makefiles, getting some help making this work (or even better getting
a new makefile itself) should be of great help.

Also I should note that the PPC binary ought to be compatible with
10.3 for our application.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Óscar Morales Vivó
AEC Software

oscarmv_at_aecsoftware.com
www.aecsoftware.com

Developers of FastTrack Schedule and Details:
Project-focused software for Windows and Macintosh

FastTrack Schedule 9
Project Management for Project Success.