Re: multithreads or multi interface

From: Alexander Lazic <al-curllibrary_at_none.at>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:35:08 +0200

Hi,

On Mon 05.09.2005 13:06, Martin Vogt wrote:

>Both demo programs show a timeout problem, I got some replys how to fix
>ist, but currently without any success.

An the last comment from jason wasn't also helpfully?

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2005-09/0058.html

>Im now writing something in apr, but I would be happier if I can use
>curl, because its a bit easier to use.

Yes the apr isn't very nice for that, have you looked at libowfat =>
gatling.

>Maybe my demo program makes something stupid, it needs a bit debugging.

Have you tested you programm with threads?
On witch OS do you test the program?
With which curl version?
What does you mean with 'Timeout problem'?!

al ;-)