Re: Cookie database query mid-session

From: Andy Hobbs <andy_at_hobbs.uk.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:03:35 +0000

Hi,

I will have a look at his and see what I can do. I've not really tried
delving to libcurl before so I make no promises.

How do I get the latest sources from CVS (whats the CVSROOT and project
name)? I have had a look through the web site and I've not found details
(I guess I am not looking in the right place).

Thanks
Andy

--
Andy Hobbs <andy_at_hobbs.uk.net>