Re: Lib Curl not uploading file while FTPS

From: vamsi <vamsi_at_APPIQ.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:12:36 +0530

Daniel,

Well we have an FTP Server to which we used to connect using FCE4C client.But we wanted to make the service FTPS.The wrapper that i was talking about is "Glub Tech Secure FTP Wrapper (v2.5.7)"(www.glub.com). This runs over the FTP Server creating the whole FTPS setup.

I tried using java client,the one that i have tested was Enterprise EDT's client,thats what edtssl means.It wroks fine.But i could not figure out why lib-curl is failing.The file is created on the remote machine(Server ), But never comes in and then there is s time out.

I dont understand where the problem is.

--Vamsi