Re: Windows CE (1/1) (1/1)

From: Paul Nolan <paul_at_idruna.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 23:47 +0000 (Pacific Standard Time)

> I think we could convert lib/file.c to use fopen() instead, I mean if
> you really care to have this support.

I don't need it myself. My next curl adventure will be trying to get FTPS
working, just have to solve a few non-curl problems first.

> I adjusted it slightly on a few places and committed it just now. I
> would be very happy if you could get the CVS sources or tomorrow's
> daily snapshot and see if it builds fine on WinCE now. (I probably
> missed some detail.)

Looks like you got it all, just two minor modifications to
config-win32ce.h to get the other non CE changes working:

Line 174, uncomment #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

Insert the below at line 255
#define EAGAIN 3

I noticed those dummy files I created were not added, when added to the
include path, they allow the rest of curl to compile without modification.

Thanks,

Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.
http://www.idruna.com