Re: Windows CE (1/1) (1/1)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:17:53 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Paul Nolan wrote:

> Looks like you got it all, just two minor modifications to config-win32ce.h
> to get the other non CE changes working:
>
> Line 174, uncomment #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

Uh, why would you need that? Didn't you provide a dummy include file for this
(implying that you don't actually have such a file)?

> Insert the below at line 255
> #define EAGAIN 3

Why? And why do you need to do 'extern int errno' in that header file?

The config-*.h files are meant to be similar to how config.h is when generated
by configure (a plain set of defined features). All logic and more advanced
code should be setup.h instead.

> I noticed those dummy files I created were not added, when added to the
> include path, they allow the rest of curl to compile without modification.

Why are those dummy files still needed? I added #ifdef's around the includes
of those files. That is the proper fix. If there are any places left that
still includes files unconditionally we should #ifdef them too.