Re: Windows CE (1/1) (1/1)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:16:01 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Paul Nolan wrote:

>> 2 - In include/curl/multi.h you remove an #ifdef check and made it
>
> I thought that was what the HAVE_WINSOCK2_H define was for, I guess not.

It is only for usage within the libcurl code. multi.h is for external use as
well.

> Oh, that would have been easier! I`ll remove my changes to that file. WinCE
> only has fopen not open.

I think we could convert lib/file.c to use fopen() instead, I mean if you
really care to have this support.

> I`ll attach the new diff output.

Thanks!

I adjusted it slightly on a few places and committed it just now. I would be
very happy if you could get the CVS sources or tomorrow's daily snapshot and
see if it builds fine on WinCE now. (I probably missed some detail.)