RE: Expect:100 continue

From: Roman Koifman <rkoifman_at_finjan.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:53:10 +0300

Tnx for your reply, and thanks for your great work and very helpful and powerful curl library.

I think there should be a possibility to turn this mechanism off even for HTTP 1.1. (To support HTTP 1.1 servers and proxies without 100-mechanism support). Indeed it is possible to turn it off using the empty "Expect:" header , but IMHO it will be more practical to turn it off using the curl_setopt.

-- A false sense of security is worse than a true sense of insecurity.